by George Motz and Hamburger America
★ BURGER GPS ★ Hamburger America ★
George Motz’s Official State-by-State Guide to the most interesting burgers in the USA.
Author / Filmmaker George Motz has eaten over 10,000 burgers in his life. Trust him and use this app to find your next great burger.
—> DOWNLOAD BURGER GPS HERE.
★ Key Features ★
• Find great burgers nearby or elsewhere
• Includes over 1,800 expert-sourced listings
• NO typical fast food chains
• NO restaurants that use frozen meat
• Browse a list of every burger joint in the app
• Over 250 photos from George’s own collection
• Most listings are historic mom ‘n pop shops
★ Other Features ★
• Most listings include George’s Menu Picks
• Share burger joints with friends through email & social media
• Keep a diary of favorites, past and future visits
• Follow George’s Blog Posts
• “Add Chains” button to include these (4) special chains in search: Five Guys, In-N-Out, Smashburger, Steak ‘n Shake
★ 11 of 1,500+ Great Burgers Included in Burger GPS ★
• The Hickory Burger, The Apple Pan, Los Angeles, CA
• The Meersburger, The Meers Store, Meers, OK
• The Deep Fried Double Cheeseburger, Dyer’s Burgers, Memphis, TN
• The Butter Burger, Solly’s Grille, Milwaukee, WI
• The Western Steakburger, Western Steakburger, San Diego, CA
• The Triple with Cheese, The Billy Goat Tavern, Chicago, IL
• The Viagra Burger, Mr. Bartley’s, Cambridge, MA
• The Goober Burger, Wheel-Inn Drive-In, Sedalia, MO
• The Double Slider, White Manna, Hackensack, NJ
• The Original Astor Burger, Astor Bake Shop, Queens, NY
• The Double with Cheese, Irv’s Hamburgers, Los Angeles, CA
★ About George Motz ★
Since the release of the 1st edition of the original book and film Hamburger America in 2004, George Motz has become America’s foremost hamburger expert. He has taught a hamburger course at New York University and has consulted for many restaurants. In 2006, “Hamburger America” (the film) became required viewing for a food course at Princeton University and was nominated for a James Beard Award. In 2007, George created the Food Film Festival series, where guests taste what they see on the screen and has since served 20,000+ hungry guests in New York City and Chicago. In addition to his ongoing work as a filmmaker, writer and photographer, George continues to travel the country in search of interesting hamburgers and the stories behind them. For more information about George Motz and Hamburger America, visit www.hamburgeramerica.com
★ Notes ★
• Burger GPS currently includes listings in every state except for Wyoming. We hope to find a great burger there soon.
• The default search includes only mom ‘n pop joints. Select “Add Chains” to include locations of (4) select chains serving burgers made from 100% fresh meat: In-N-Out, Steak ‘n Shake, Five Guys and Smashburger.